Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 33 - A "pop" of emotions!

About ME:

Waist: 40.5 inches (Total growth 7 inches) - I'm guessing that I'm growing is some other direction because around is staying steady.
Weight: 160.6 lbs (Total increase 16.8 lbs)

Well, it's here...emotions, anxiety, the realization that the countdown is on, new pains and of course, acid reflux.  As amazing as pregnancy is, it would be nice if I was able to keep a clear head.  

I've started to have to say "no" to things...like a hike last weekend! It really bums me out that my body is starting to not cooperate and any extended activity really takes a toll on me.  I'm trying to remain active with yoga, stretching and short walks...but that is really all I have the energy for!  I also get the 2pm narcolepsy....the bad news is I'm typically at a client so I don't get that little refresher!

About MONSTER:

Monster is currently 17 to 19 inches and weighs more than 4.5 pounds...seriously, now I get the back pain!  Another milestone has been reached - Monster's immune system is now developed!  It seems like Monster tends to be more active during the day and has taken a liking to "punching the desk" if I am working too long!

Planning for MONSTER:

No BIG planning this week...just getting lists together to start trying to get the nursery organized and attended our 3rd birthing class! Rich and I are working on "distraction" techniques to help me through labor and will be spending the next 6-7 weeks perfecting these.  We've figured out what doesn't work...but need to figure out the ones that do work.

Coming up this weekend is another Monster Shower...so there will be more to do in a few days and we aren't even caught up from the other shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment