Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Shower Time...already!





 Can someone say SPOILED? 
Can someone say SPOILED ROTTEN?

Well, I sure can and that is exactly how I felt for Monster, Rich and I on Sunday after my sister threw me a wonderful BABY SHOWER for my family and friends. 

Seriously, the pictures do not do it justice...it was just perfect!
Every detail was perfect!

THANKS JENN for being such an AWESOME sister and everyone who came that made it such a special day for ME, RICH and MONSTER!

 Getting a little practice with my beautiful niece JILLIAN!  
She is just scrumptious!

 After eating all the amazing food...it was time for presents!  This is where we continued to get spoiled by our loved ones....from this beautiful rocker/glider for the nursery, to a baby crib, to a fancy baby monitor and EVERYTHING in between...SPOILED ROTTEN!

Of course, function with Rich and I is complete until someone gets us some Husky vs. Cougar gear...guess that Little Monster will have a little something for Game Day!

Rich showed up to help pack things up and of course had to check out the chair...
we both know that there will be MANY hours spent in this over the next months/years!

A picture of my Auntie Roxy and Grandma with me!

A picture of me with 2 of my oldest friends
...Presca (met in 3rd grade) and Kelby (met in 11th grade)!

A picture of my awesome Mama and I!

Rich and I practicing with Beckett and Jillian...
we could totally do twins!

And Last but not least...SISTERS!
 

 Thanks to everyone who made this such a special day! 

Jenn & Jillian, Mom, Denise, Grandma, Aunt Roxy, Aunt Cindy, 
Lori & Avea, Viki, Presca & Ally, Kelby & Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment