Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 32 - Feeling Bigger!

About ME:

Waist: 40.5 inches (Total growth 7 inches) - I'm guessing that I'm growing is some other direction because around is staying steady.
Weight: 159.4 lbs (Total increase 15.6 lbs)

I'm starting to feel a little more awkward...but still rocking heels and don't feel TOO pregnant.  The acid reflux has become a constant, but so worth it for this little one. 

Emotions are also back in full force...overwhelming feelings of how blessed Rich and I are bring me to tears daily...but then I also have to bite my tongue at some of the things that set me off these days!  Another fun emotion is that "protective mama bear" feeling...wow, that's intense! I can only imagine what it will be like when Monster gets her!

About MONSTER:

Monster is just continuing to put on some weight and also getting "real" hair....plus, the skin is becoming soft and smooth!  It's really all the finishing touches from here on out...so while MONSTER is just hanging out, he/she makes sure to give me a nice kick, punch or roll about every 15 minutes to make sure I remember what's going on in there ;)

Planning for MONSTER:

This was a big week on planning for Monster....

  • We were thrown our 1st Baby Shower by my sister on Sunday and had such a blast (see separate post)!
  • We attended our 2nd (of 5) Birthing Classes and got to watch the "video".  I have to say, after seeing it live, I'm not as scared and know that Rich and I can do this!
  • We had ANOTHER doctor's appointment and ultrasound and EVERYTHING checked out great.  Little Monster has even flipped already and is in the head down aka READY TO COME position!


No comments:

Post a Comment