Sunday, September 23, 2012

A MONSTER Weekend...

While Rich is away...the girls will play....
or work there butts off after playing!!!!

Saturday Morning, Michaela and Jenn V threw me a fantastic shower...where Monster and I were again SPOILED ROTTEN!  This kid is already so loved...which means Rich and I have some pretty great friends!!!  Thanks Ladies for such a special day!

A candid shot...before the "REAL" picture was taken...
but I don't have those yet, so enjoy the ladies!

A picture of my sister and I post-shower...
can't believe that 2012 is the year WE both are going to have BABIES!

So fun!

After the shower, it was time to work...
Sort gifts, Wash everything and organize the nursery!
My MOM and SISTER we so helpful with all of this...
the day started at 9 am and we didn't finish up on Saturday until 9 pm!

It was all worth it when I know that we are OFFICIALLY ready to 
BRING MONSTER HOME!

A little picture of the madness...before it became organized chaos!

A picture of it all coming together...
the walls are still bare, but that will be something that I wanted Rich to have some input in~

 The changing table/dresser all stocked and ready for MONSTER!

 And a closet FULL of clothes, toys, monitors, breast pump supplies and MORE!

Lastly, it was time for another craft project for the walls!

Take a few ultrasound pictures, baby month stickers and a frame...

...wah-la!
Ready for the wall...and then for the monthly pictures of MONSTER!!!
 
  The FINAL countdown is on...
and we can't wait for MONSTER to be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment