Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 9 - an Olive!

About Me:

Exhaustion has set in...and so have the hormones. Wow! I have the energy to do something one minute, but if I delay even 5 seconds, it may or may not be GONE! Just poof! It's not even something that my positive attitude can fight through...if I wait to nap, then it just is a downward spiral. The great news is that I still feel awesome otherwise...appetite is great, no morning sickness and really NO other symptons. I can deal with exhaustion and at least there is something I can do about it. NAP! NAP! NAP! It looks like over the next few weeks I will need to be a little more careful with my scheduling and make sure that there is a little down time in there. The skin has also taken a little turn....I don't think anyone can notice the "GLOW" through the breakouts! Oh well, those should be gone soon too (right?!?!)

About Monster:

Monster is beginning to look less like a "Monster" and more like a baby...this week the embryonic tail disappers and the fingers and toes are becoming more distinguishable and less like paddles. Also, this week Monster's reproductive organs are forming...even though WE won't know what formed until October/November. Yes, you heard it hear...we are waiting to be surprised in the delivery room what sex our little Monster is.


Planning for Monster:

Can't say that we did ANYTHING this week...we are still in the exciting phase of telling family and friends the great news! A few people thought that it was maybe our April Fool's Day joke for 2012, but my hormones can assure you that there is definitely a little Monster "brewing" inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment