Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 12 - a Plum!

About Me:

Me, me, me...well, this week I discovered it is no longer just me, me, me...Monster has done a number on my emotions from highs to lows, but I'm feeling great physically.  The baby bump is moving up and soon, it won't be just Rich and I who can tell I'm pregnant.  Last night, I wanted to where a t-shirt that said, "leave me alone, I'm pregnant"...I still have that "fat" feeling, but the good news it the scale hasn't tipped yet (I'm thinking that Rich locked it at a certain number so that I don't freak)....

About Monster:

Monster is just making a home and growing, growing, growing.  It seems that most of the critical body systems have formed and now it all about getting bigger, stronger, and able to handle the world outside.  Monster's facial features are becoming more defined and the little fingers are about to be able to open and close.  Also, in Monster's brain synapses are rapidly forming.
Planning for Monster:


The only "planning" for Monster we really did this week is thinking that we probably won't start the nursery until September...then it gives us our Guest room for a few more months (and a cool place to be in the summer, should I need it).  At this point, we still don't know, what we don't know...but are happy that Monster seems to be pretty low-key little person!  We have our next ultrasound in a little over a week...so we can confirm how the little Monster is progressing!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment