Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 11 - a Lime!


About Me:

I'd like to refer to WEEK 11 as the "I'm Pregnant Week"...I have a baby bump, I'm a little moodier and have had a lot of anxiety about becoming a mom. I stopped feeling like "me" and realized that for the next 6.5 months, it isn't just me...and for that point, it will never be just me again. We're having a baby and it's really starting to sink it. Of course, we couldn't be more excited! I've also come to the realization that maternity jeans and shirts are only a few days/weeks away...the good news is, still no weight gain, but this might be the last week I get to say that ;)

About Monster:

Monster is officially 2 inches long and hair follicle are forming...fingernail and toenail beds are beginning to develop and will start to grow over the next few weeks/months! Monster is also becoming very active and can perform some cool moves, such as: stretches, somersaults, and forward rolls! Our own little gymnast.

Planning for Monster:

We've done some research this past week and have picked our OB and scheduled our first appointment with her. We will officially meet with her on May 15th (about 4 more weeks), but it is nice to know we have made a decision there. She came highly recommended from a friend who has delivered both her babies with this OB, so I trust that she is amazing! Also, we have been blessed with great friends that have "gifted" us so many things for the little monster (and mama) including: a dual breast pump, a gym set, a boopy, a baby tub, a swing and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment