Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 10 - a Prune!







About Me:

Wow! What a week...I can honestly say that this was the HARDEST week of my pregnancy to date. After a long weekend, I was run down and got a NASTY cold. Normally a cold doesn't knock me out, but when you can take anything, even echinacea to help with the symptoms, it really puts a damper on things. The good news is that I'm feeling LOADS better today and am ready to get back into the gym routine and make sure that I don't pack on the pounds. Side note: I don't think that it is a coincidence that Monster is the size of a prune because I'm pretty sure I could use a few in my diet (if you know what I mean...wink, wink)! Still no morning sickness...but have a very strong gag reflux to smells like dog food, dog barf, and wine. My body is definitely changing, but for now, I'm still able to button my jeans and not tip the scale!


About Monster:

It was a BIG week for the little "IT"...bones and cartlilage are forming, as well as knees and ankles are starting to develop! The coolest thing also this week is that monster's little chompers are forming under the gums...of course, we won't get to see those for about a year from now, but they are already busy at work. Each week such amazing things are happening...and I'm happy to think that Monster is just marinating is some good karma right now.


Planning for Monster:

Although we haven't done much planning for Monster this week...some people have definitely had Monster on the brain and started filling our how with lovely things!

This might be the cutest bib ever...since we all know that MONSTER will probably outshine Chukar pretty soon in the blog sphere! Also, a hand knitted blanket in the colors that we think the room is going to be...Yellow and Grey! Look at the cute booties too...are you kidding me?!?!

Next up, the most precious and soft LAMB for Monster's room...with a Tickle Monster book and a sleeper/bib with Koala's on it (for any one who has know me awhile, I LOVE KOALAS)!!!

More lovely things for Monster...Monster themed onesies and bibs!

Monster is already so blessed with LOVE and SUPPORT that it is just amazing! Mom and Dad will definitely jump on the planning committee soon...but for right now, we are just enjoying this time thinking about Monster!

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment