Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 13 - a Peach!

About ME:

My energy is coming back! My hormones are settling down a bit! WOO-hoo!  My memory is gone and so is my waistline!  I think that I've officially gone from looking like I ate too much Pizza to having a little Monster bump...and it feels nice. 

Pretty sure that it is about time to post the "bump" picture...so if you are lucky, that will come this week.  Also, Ultrasound and listening to the heart beat on Thursday!  Maybe you will even get to see a picture of the Little Monster...after all, that is what this is all about, right?!?!

About MONSTER:

A freaking PEACH...2.9 inches long...it just seems like MONSTER is growing up before our eyes and we haven't even had a chance to see the little thing since week 5/6...

Monster is able to now flex his/her little arms and legs!  It's just amazing!

Planning for MONSTER:

A quiet week on the planning front for MONSTER...but mama got some new jeans, a bella band and some shirts that don't look like they shrunk in the dryer!  Also, we were able to go camping this weekend and Monster and Mama both had a blast!  So far, this little person has made our life pretty easy and similar to "normal"...


No comments:

Post a Comment