Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 5 - Sweat Pea!


A few more days have gone by and I still don't have that "WE'RE PREGNANT FEELING"! The good news is that besides being a little more tired, I'm feeling absolutely awesome! I was able to get back to the gym today and will be planning on doing this through my pregnancy. Even if it is just 30 minutes on the treadmill, my acupuncturist told me that this will make labor and delivery so much better! ANYTHING to make that process better and is as easy as walking on the treadmill is definitely something that I can manage.

I took a base measurement for my belly and will be tracking how it grows each week...starting this week, I'm at 33.5 inches! I'm sure that it will be no time before it starts to expand. I already having feelings that things are going on "down there" and starting to prepare for the Little Monster that has made a home with me. WOW! A baby!

Rich and I have decided that we are going to do birthing center tours at both Swedish (Seattle) and Overlake (Bellevue) and make our decision from there. Besides that, no big plans were made this week. We are thinking YELLOW and GREY for the baby room, very gender neutral!

No comments:

Post a Comment