Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 4 - a Poppy Seed!


We officially have a POPPY SEED that is rapidly becoming an APPLE SEED! It is so amazing to read how much has already formed and continuing to form each minute that goes by. Today is DAY 34 and marks 4 weeks, 6 days...tomorrow starts WEEK 5! Today, I had my 1st appointment to confirm the pregnancy with a blood draw...and they did another test. YES, it was positive again. The whole thing is amazing. The next step is an Ultrasound on Friday, March 16th to make sure that the Little Monster is progressing as planned. Plus, we will be able to get a more accurate due date...of course, we all know, the Little Monster will come when ready.
This week I need to get a base measurement for my belly...but so far no weight change. I'm feeling great and wouldn't know I was pregnant except for the little PREGNANT result on the test last weekend. It's all so amazing. This week, the LITTLE MONSTER is busy! The circulatory system is busy getting started and soon the heart will be beating. It's amazing and surreal at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment