Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My cup runneth over...

and my luck runneth out!
Yes, it's true! The afternoon/mid-day sickness officially took over today. I noticed that things were not all roses when I got up. I had a difficult time getting all my vitamins down and then had a little gag when dishing up Chukar's tasty salmon kibble and venison raw breakfast! It was rough...and I didn't think that I was going to make it.
After that, the day progressed as follows:
Toast = Delicious!
Oatmeal = Gag!
Strawberries = Dry Heave!
String Cheese = Dynamite!
Raisens = OK!
PB&J Sandwich = Not Good!
While at my client this afternoon, I had the overwhelming sense that "I WAS GOING TO PUKE"...I kept repeating to myself, don't puke here, don't puke here, don't puke here. While discussing some important financial trends with the president of the company I was at, I actually GAGGED in her face! I had the total sensation that I might puke all over her. It was awful! I managed to keep it all in, but it was close!
After work, I had acupuncture and NOW feel great! I swear, it's a miracle what Jason does and I feel like the next time I get that morning/afternoon/evening sickness, I will run to acupuncture and see if he can help me again. Of course, after feeling so great...it made me hungry for so many things...a chocolate shake...jalapeno poppers...beef-n-cheddar....and I DID IT ALL. I probably shouldn't have, but I figured one spurlge is OK! I just can't make a habit of it, otherwise, my butt will get as big as my belly! No thank you!
The other parts of me that are already growing is my cup size...the cup is running over and it will be no time before a new bra is my first purchase.
On a serious note, my spotting continued on Monday and Tuesday...but tappered off yesterday evening after taking the afternoon off and getting some rest. I'm anxious for our ultrasound on Friday to make sure the Monster is in the uterus and that all things are coming along nicely.
Relax, I know, but it's a nerve racking time to say the least...
Just a little over a week until we tell our families...and then start sharing our news a little more freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment