Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week 27!

About ME:

Week 27 will be known as "HEAT WEEKEND" and crazy adventures at the doctor's office.

Waist: 39.5 inches (Total growth 6 inches)
Weight: 155.2 lbs (Total increase 11.4 lbs)

This past week I had my glucose test...which turned out to be a little more of an adventure than I thought it would be.  Drink a drink, wait an hour, get a blood draw...how hard can that really be? Do I need Rich to come? Gosh no, I can handle this.  Well, I was wrong with how I answered each of those questions.  After drinking the "mountain dew on crack", I started getting the WORST sugar headache. Then, while getting my blood drawn, I passed out after vial #3 or #4.  Are you kidding me?!?!  Let's just hope they got enough and I don't have to redo that test. 

Next up, the hottest weekend Seattle has seen in years...don't think it is all pregnancy related, but I do know that I can't handle 93 degree days anymore (unless I'm on a beach with a margarita).

 About MONSTER:

Growing, tasting, kicking, cuddling, hearing and just getting stronger for his/her arrival in 13ish weeks!

Planning for MONSTER:

More work on the nursery....painting, painting and painting!  Seems like we might have something picture worthy in a few weeks.

The room all ready to get sprayed...




Doors in the backyard...getting sprayed!


The white spray is done...

Now, to just let the white dry for a few days and we can start of the GREY for the other half of the room.  It's starting to look like a nursery...well, you can picture it, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment