Friday, October 30, 2020

Fall Family Photos!

It seems to always stress me out, but then Chantel captures our family at this moment in time and I am forever grateful!  The kids were cold. The kids were tired. The kids were crazy. The kids complained.  The kids cried.

BUT....they also laughed, hugged, smiled, showed their crazy and I love every single second of this crazy train we are on right now.  

I'm finding myself celebrate the smallest moments this day and stay in a place of gratitude that we are able to slow down, readjust and really prioritize right now.  I welcome the shifts in our family and look forward to the future with optimism and love!!!





















 


1 comment:

  1. Good job living in the moment mama, it’s not always easy! I just adore you and your family ❤️

    ReplyDelete