Thursday, October 18, 2018

Celebration 2018


I can't believe this was my 5th ISAGENIX trip....and this time it was in NASHVILLE.  How fun is that!

Meg and I got up at the crack of dawn and headed to Sea Tac for an early flight!

Upon arriving in Nashville, we ran into a friend and teammate, Season, and headed to the hotel.

First stop, Hotel bar for mocktails and cocktails.

Night ONE was Team Anchored Executive Night at the Grand Ole Opry,


While Mommy was away...Rich and the kids had a fun day at the LAKE.


A bunch of the fabulous ladies ready for a night of fun.





Hello Sunday morning and our 1st session!



The ladies of PROPEL ready to take on opening night.



My pregnant twin...due only 4 days apart.

Soar gets a SUITE.

Hello WHITE party!











When in Nashville...you must hit up a HONKY TONK bar.







Just hanging out with some of my people.


These ladies pour so much into supporting our team and building dreams.

Ready for the GALA...and the ladies had a little baby shower for me.







That's a wrap CELEBRATION 2018!
Ever since I started Isagenix almost 2 years ago, I have built myself from the inside out, grow into a stronger women and helped develop goals that are BIGGER than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment