Saturday, May 31, 2014

36 Weeks!



The belly compare above....Monster on Left, Barracuda on Right!

About baby:  As far as the OB says, baby is measuring right on track and is about 5.5 lbs and already probably 18 inches long. (Griffin was 7.5 lbs and 19 inches at birth, so we are so close).

About mama:  Good days, bad days, ok days....I'm having some of each, but most of the time I'm just ready to meet this little person and am also starting to get a little tired of being pregnant.  The weight keeps creeping on, but I guess that is to be expected.  Mentally, I hate watching the scale move up, but I know that the final stretch is on...and so far, no stretch marks!  Huge win in my book...not that I see bikinis and tube tops in my future, but it's just nice to have a little piece of me remain the same.  Selfish maybe, but hey, I'm honest. 

Emotionally, I struggle with this being the last time I'm pregnant.  Both pregnancies have been such a blessing and relatively easy.  I've continued to go to my chiropractor to help with the low back tension and am also doing yoga weekly until we meet this little person.  I know that what lies ahead is the best!  As I type, 'cuda is rolling and moving up a storm...like "it" knows I'm writing about "it".

Planning for baby: Less than 4 weeks away from meeting this little person and we are READY.  It's time to start washing, sorting and putting things away....and even getting the cradle and carseat ready for 'cuda's arrival.  Seems like forever and just right around the corner at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment