Saturday, May 3, 2014

32 Weeks!



The belly compare above....Monster on Left, Barracuda on Right!

About baby:  Just hanging out!  Growing, growing and growing!

About mama:  Doing good!  Starting up Mama Yoga next week to get me through the final stretch and hopefully that will keep me loose for the rest of the time. Good news came during the last week too...I passed my Glucose test with flying colors, however, it did come back that I'm anemic and need to up my Iron intake (go figure)!

Planning for baby:  We are just 8 weeks away from meeting this little person and BOY are we excited.  Boy? Girl? Who cares!!!! We are ready for this little person to take over our world and show us we can LOVE even more.

We are all scheduled for a planned C-section on Thursday, June 26th at Overlake....unless this little one decides to arrive sooner, he/she will be here by that evening!  Woo hoo!  It's a great way to end June and kick off summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment