Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 17 - an Onion!

About ME:

Hmm, I didn't write anything down this week, so it must mean that everything was AWESOME...or that pregnancy brain is in full effect and all I remember is nothing.  Guess I better take better notes next week.  There was quite a lot of growing and cramping...but the scale has not been moving.  Maybe Rich is resetting it each week?!?!  Who knows!

About MONSTER

Growing, growing, growing.  About 5+ inches long and more than 3.5 ounces (an Onion for those keeping track)...however, I've never seen a 5 inch onion.  Guess I need to make a trip to Walla Walla?  Baby is listening to everything now, from Chukar barking, to the doorbell ringing, to the dance session I have in the morning while getting ready...guess this is preparation for the noises that will be part of Monster's life in about 5 months! Monster is also blinking, sucking and swallowing...it's just amazing!

Planning for MONSTER:

We made some plans (finally)!!!  We signed up for an Infant CPR class and also our 5 week birthing class...the CPR class is in June, but the other class doesn't start until late August (but was already filling up).

No comments:

Post a Comment