Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 16 - An Avocado!


About ME:

A picture is worth a thousand words, so this is the BUMP.....
I definitely feel like I've passed the "I had too much to eat at the buffet" and look a little more like "Maybe she's pregnant"?!?!  Of course, there are good and bad things with that...work pants no longer fit without the Bella Band and I'm sure it's only a few more weeks until I can't even get away with that.  A shopping I will go...

Physically feeling great and mentally adjusting to BEING pregnant.  I think that the more I look pregnant, the more I feel pregnant.  If that even makes any sense....plus, Rich still has a daily epiphany of "You're Pregnant"...yes dear, I am!

About MONSTER:

Monster is approximately 4.6" long (and measuring Week 16 per the OB).  This week, the tiny bones in Monster's ears are in place, making it likely that baby can hear our voices when we are speaking.  (Guess it's time to watch my language, right?) Also, the back bone is getting stronger and Monster is working on straightening his/her neck.


Planning for MONSTER:

This week we met with Dr. Van Kessel, our OB, and she was awesome.  We again were able to listen to the heartbeat and also see the LITTLE MONSTER in an ultrasound.  As active as ever, he/she was flipping and rolling and moving all about.  Pretty neat to see...and pretty soon I will start to feel the "flutters" of the little one.  No movement yet, but it should be ANY minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment