Wednesday, May 1, 2024

March to Spring...

 All of March lead up to Easter Sunday...and a grand celebration!  A little look back at the month that was!


If you haven't figured it out by now, you may never figure it out...but family walks are HUGE for this crew.  At home, at the lake...wherever, it's how we find some time without the distractions of a "TO-DO" list and process as a family.  I like to think that it is our family super power...but really, it's just God's way of keeping up focusing on Him.


















School projects...school parties...School recognition! 
A little bit of all of it!!!



5th grade share chapel...and ALL the verses they have memorized.












When the girls are away....G and mom will eat burritos and shoe shop!


Daddy Daughter Dance...fun night out for Rich and these little ladies!







When someone steals your phone...














March was FILLED with runs in preparation for my half marathon in April...some went well, some were hard, some were fun, but they ALL GOT DONE!!!  I did learn that running with Ford made each run more fun.





Cousin Night at Red Robin.
Busy schedules make it hard to see as much of the cousins as we'd like, but happy to find some moments between it all.

Walks...

And then Rich and I got to get all dressed up and attend a fun auction!!!

Fun to spend the night with friends!!

More walks...


Fun day with a friend...

And that was after my 1st LONG LONG run...8 miles done.





Post church brunch...

Mom...let's go for a run!


Millie got the Philippian's Award for Sensitivity...LOVE THIS and love her so much!




2nd year that these 2 got to go to the Math Olympics. :) My math heart is so happy!







My little Math-letes with 4th in 4th and 5th in 5th!


I would walk anywhere for this crew and I'm so happy that they would do the same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment