Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sunflower Sessions

It was the last Monday of August, school was rapidly approaching and the summer was starting to fast into the past...we met up with a new photographer and captured some amazing family photos with this bunch.  I often ask God if I can just FREEZE time...but then, it seems like it just seems like each wave comes and goes and we ride them out together. I couldn't love this family anymore...even when they choose not to listen, barf in my car, ask me the same thing 1,000,000 times...they are my people, and for that I am so grateful.












































"I thought that being the person I wanted them to become meant being perfect. I thought God was relying on me to be a perfect example for my kids to follow.

We must remember, though, our children don't need us to be the perfection of Christ. They need to see us in pursuit of Christ. They need us to point them to Christ. They need to see the power of Christ made perfect in our weaknesses". -jeannie cunnion

No comments:

Post a Comment