Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My 2020 VISION!

My 2020 Vision is so crystal clear that it makes me want to run so hard and share it with everyone I know.  I sincerely believe that we are meant to wake up inspired and live a life full of purpose and I'm so thankful to have the vehicle that allows me to do this.

It's hard to believe that it NYKO 2020 was my 4th Isagenix New Year's Kick Off and I can absolutely say THIS DOES NOT GET OLD.  So much growth and love poured into myself and my team in such a short time that it just fills my cup to the point of overflowing!

I feel truly blessed to have been on this rollercoaster for the past 3.5 years that continues to push me to new growth and help so many other people who are at this "what's next" phase in life.

Cheers to building a future that I can be proud of and help so many others find positivity, life and light through!  So when you ask if I still drink that shake....I DO!  It's filled with purpose, belief and vision that allows me to do so much MORE!

Hello PHOENIX!!!

These ladies are the ones who helped me realize I was in the right place at the right time...the friendships that would not have been without Isagenix, but  the lives that were meant to be shared by fate!

Of course, when mama is away, I miss these faces...but EVERYTHING I do is because of them..

Day ONE and these PNW ladies were so excited to take NYKO by storm!

Our cups were filled with a day of learning...and then it was time for a night to unwind!



A fun night with the ladies to brainstorm, dream, laugh and more!


Yep....sometimes I feel like I'm EXTRA...but that's ok!


When one of your favs isn't there...you photoshop her in.
Meanwhile...this GUY held down the fort at home!

Geared up for DAY TWO!

So this is the story...if this girl on the right had never said YES...the girl on the left may not be where she is today....

And if this girl on the left has not said YES when she did...the girl on the right would not be where she is today...

And if the girl on the left had not said yes, the girl on the right would not be here and the girl on the other right would not be here either.

And you guessed it...the girl on the right wouldn't be here either!

So it all started with the bombshell in the middle who shared with her friend on the right...who shared with her friend in the top...who shared with...YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!


Cheers to memories being built and friendships growing each day!

Life is meant to be seen through ROSE colored glasses...and I love showing others how by changing their vision, they can change their life!

So I SHARE today because my vision is SO clear...you are meant to feel amazing, smile more, help others and find a way to do things differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment