Friday, June 22, 2018

With brave wings she flies!!!

The goodbyes never get easier when mom goes on a "work" trip for Isagenix, but having the kids see mom put her goals in the driver's seat and fly, helps make the goodbye a little smoother. Thankful for a spouse who supports my journey even when he might not understand it!


The husband dropping me off at the airport....in Fresno as I said goodbye to him and THANK YOU for letting me spread my wings and soar!

It's crazy that it took me to the age of 38 to really feel comfortable in my skin, assert myself and go for MY dreams! I've always worked hard and been on the path for success, but it is fun to try something new and really take flight!

There is so much of this journey that I owe to this lady on the right...for being bold and stepping before me!  We've arrived and we are off to the WELCOME WHITE PARTY!




When you find a group of women who have hearts of gold and drive...link arms with them and SOAR!

...because you always need a picture of yourself in a white dress!

This group of women inspire me and motivate me to be my best...what an amazing tribe to be part of!

These WOMEN....all of these women are 6-figure or more earners in our health and nutrition business.  They have drive and purpose and an amazing avenue to blaze a new trail.  From doctors to accountants, to studio owners, teachers and stay at home moms, there is no women alike here but all women aspire to help others!!  This is an empowering group of women!

Day one of our 2-star executive retreat: Earn your wings!

There are 109 OUTTAKES from them selfie camera...and here are a few funny ones!



Yeah, we figured it out!!!!

This lady was the FIRST person I met through Isa in person that linked arms with me and ran...she is a southern belle and so much fun!  Love this!

These ladies are all SOARING through and building in new innovative ways.  They each inspire me.

We have fun...and can be a little dorky too!


Stop watching us...join us.  It really is a bond of women, a tribe!

Who doesn't love a little BANG BANG night....

When I saw this sign, it was perfect!  "WISH YOU WERE HERE"...it is truly my wish that every person finds what drives them to the core and lights that fire to be their best self!

That's a wrap...what a fun night out with the girls!

Day TWO: Boot camp or bust!

When boot camp is on the beach ....I'm in!

Day TWO was filled with so much! This leadership training spoke to my soul and was so empowering!

Notes of gratitude!

At the end of the day....we EARNED OUR WINGS!

SO thankful for these amazing 5 women who have paved the way in this industry.  Each one is an Isagenix millionaire...but more importantly, they pour everything they have into building women up and teaching them how to move forward!  I feel blessed to have the opportunity to learn and grow with each of these women. A special thanks to Jill for pushing me when I'm not sure and everyone who has supported me along the way.  My hope is that everyone finds something that fuels them to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment