Friday, June 22, 2018

New Year's Kick Off 2018

Ok, so I'm a little behind on sharing things, but these trips are seriously one of the most amazing things for personal growth, development learning and fun.  I've NEVER traveled for work (unless you count Spokane) and I've been lucky enough to not have a job the has me away from my family a ton.  Well, this changed when I joined Isagenix....but not in a BAD way. 

A couple times a year I get to join my team and travel to learn and grow.  I have the opportunity to bring others along and show how thinking a little different is the most amazing thing!

My Seattle travel partners!


A quick goodbye from the airport and we were off to PHOENIX!

Arrived at the airport and we ran into Kate, the leader of our bigger team and rockstar!

And then we found Miss Kentucky!!!

Loaded up in an UBER and off to meet up with rest of the Propel gals!

So fun to be part of a team that empowers each of us to be our best!

Thanks Jill for the goodies!

Night one was all about reuniting and getting ready for a few days of learning!

Thanks Kate for taking Propel to dinner!
Who doesn't love a slumber party!

Bright and early and ready for Day 1 of the conference. 

These two ladies here...J&J were at my first NYKO and so imperative in my journey to executive!

Work conferences with friends are FUN!



Meanwhile, back at home, the troops were having fun with dad.

My girl AMY...seriously, the friendship that has been built with this lady in the last year is one I'm so thankful for.  We've known each other for almost 20 years, but it took this common bond to really build our bond.

Just posing as MOM-BOSS!

Day 1 was done...and it was time to have some fun!


So thankful for this beauty who jumped in with her whole heart and joined me this year.  She is amazing and I can't imagine things without her.

When mom gets fancy shoes on and a glass of champs...she gets SASSY!

Ready for an epic surprise from 3 amazing leaders...thanks Jill, Maran and Jaime for a fab night!
Hello DAY 2...we are coming for you!


The conference was amazing...the bonds forever...the memories grow with each experience.  This year, I earned an invite to the Team Anchored Executive Banquet and I was so thankful to be part of this magical night.



The 2018 executives!

That's a wrap Phoenix!

It was a whirlwind and I'm so blessed to have this experience in my life! Never dreamed I would find my place in sharing health, nutrition and a different way, but it feels right and that's why I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment