Saturday, October 7, 2017

The crazy months of SUMMER...


Summer 2017 was EPIC!!! We had more family time that I could capture...we played hard, we worked hard, we loved hard and we lost.  With each day that goes by, I realize how blessed we are for EACH day we have and to make sure I thank God that I have the love and support of my family.

This quote SUMS up my feelings!

With both of our love languages being TIME...Griffin and I found pieces of time where we could sneak away just the two of us.

Rich and I got to sneak away for a wedding ...and got to get all dressed up!



Every wedding should have a SELFIE section and these were our silly selfies!

The Librarian Selfie.

The "I don't remember" Selfie.

The Lewis and Clark Selfie.

The No-No-No Selfie.

The HOMERUN Selfie.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Baker!!!

Besties from High School Reunited to celebrate Kristin!

The morning after brunch with a view.

Wedding recovery 101!

While Mom and Dad were away...Millie played with her baby and ate guacamole with Grammy.

So this is was a corneal abrasion plus hangover ice cream in windy Ellenburg look like on the way home.

Papa's little helpers!


So when your awesome teammate makes amazing hats...you have to take a SELFIE! 
Drink Shakes. Get Healthy. Make Money. #nobrainer
If you still don't know what I'm taking about, let's chat! #gamechanger

The Bothell Bike gang...shirts optional.

Selfies before summer camp...is there ever a time where the selfie isn't fun?!?!
 
This guy! 

She's my tough little girl...

So fun that ladies wine night has been reincarnated!
September was for Champs!

Love these moments...GG relaxing and the kids just climbing all over her...again, shirts optional.

Saturday Vibes...
Porter and Rose!


This girl...wow, sleep has been a struggle, but we found that the hallway has magic powers and she will sleep there. 

Evenings are for bike rides and family time.

She is a road warrior!

Millie started to show interest in getting her nails painted...and we bribed her that if she stopped biting them (nails and toes) then she could get them painted.  Well, Griffin wanted in on the fun too.

Preschool meetup night for Millie.

Back to school means back to the dentist....it was not all smiles, but we made it through.

Post dentist cookies...because, well, sugar is fun.

Last day of Summer Camp was SUPER HERO DAY!



My Chief Inventory Officer...sorting and stacking shakes.

The END of SUMMER means White Party Fun.


A little triple date night with the O'Hara - Stacey and Bell Clan.


Let's get this White Party Started.


These ladies...so much love!




A goodnight kiss.

End of Summer Pool Party...do you see the pattern here?!?!


ICE CREAM!




Looks like a Meyer WE-day Wednesday!

Fun morning at the beach.


The kids have really enjoyed riding bikes this summer...and the weather was so amazing that we were able to get out a TON!

A little morning stop at Urgent care for Rich...lucky for a fun toy area for the kids.

Getting the canopy taken off the old truck...so it can get put on the "new" truck.

Post urgent care and errand doughnut stop.


And then...back to school haircut time.


This is WHY I do what I do...my bundles of love in my lap after a WE-DAY.  Wish everyday I could cuddle them all day and love on them...but then I know I need my time too and they need to have their own time too!

This fall the kids wanted to try Gymnastics...so here is DAY ONE at Bothell Gymnastics Club.

Welcome to Washington Football Season...Go Huskies.

My little errand girl.

Sunshine Sunday before Seahawks football.
 

Day Two of boating...must be a GREAT weekend.  "DON'T BLINK" summer is coming to an end!
 
FAVORITE picture of summer...they don't always get along, but they always have each other when they need each other.



End of summer swimming!

 

BIG GIRL Toddler Bed...Yeah BIG SISSY!

The kids wanted to wait in line for the balloon man at school for an hour...so instead Mom became balloon mom! Pretty good for my first try!
 
HELLO...it's the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Millicent is in P3 and Griffin in P4 at Heritage Christian Academy.
 

 


A tradition...doughnuts before class on the first day....hoping they let me do this every year.

And HE'S off.
 
 
 
A fun surprise was getting to see CARS 3 after the first day of school...it was both kids first movie theater experience and they did great! Thanks Grammy for joining us for the fun.
 
Just the family.

You guessed it...Coffee dates for R&S since we barely ever get to sneak off for one on one time!
 
A view from the top...playing in the dormer, but all smiles.

Here we go again...
 
 
 
 
I came home from errands...and THIS!
Seriously, so adorable.
Like father, Like son.

Sunshine selfies and one on one with Mom.

 


You know you frequent Julio's when they let the kids run the cash register.

Ladies night at Chateau Ste Michelle for the Goo Goo Dolls.

Thanks H for the awesome spread.


 

 


While Mom is away...Dad and the kids will hit the lake for dinner, fishing and a cruise.

 
Super Saturday...if anyone told me I'd enjoy "work" on a Saturday, I'd laugh.  I spent time in public accounting and working weekends always sucked...well, with my new nutrition gig...it makes learning and working on a Saturday fun.

 
We ended summer with the celebration of life of my cousin Rob...these cousins have a special bond and I wish they never feel this lose.
 


These two little fans will switch their allegiance with who they are hanging with...for today, it's GO HUSKIES!  On to fall and FOOTBALL and FAMILY and of course, FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment