Friday, September 1, 2017

ISA Celebration 2017!

Isagenix entered my life OCTOBER 2016...it has become an avenue of growth, a discovery of self, a passion of mine and helped me develop into the person I was meant to be!

On August 8th...I said goodbye to my family and headed to Vegas to be with my team, to learn from the best, to experience THE TONY ROBBINS and to grow in ways I did not know I was ready too!

HELLO VEGAS!!!

I arrived...and it was straight to GALA status...from beach hair to fab gown...it was time for ME to SHINE!!!

Selfies with my girl JAIME!  She is 1/3 of STAGE MUSIC GOALS and 1/3 of my support system on my run to executive.  She is a sounding board and a friend and I would have NEVER met her if not for this journey!

This lady is my BIZSHIP partner and glowing and growing!  She jumped in with both feet and joined me in VEGAS only 2 weeks into her ISAGENIX journey.  She is a force that I'm proud to have linked arms with and a friend and truly beautiful soul to the core!

Hey there...TRI DELTAS in VEGAS!

THIS IS STAGE MUSIC GOALS...watch out world, BIG things are happening with this threesome!
 

This is PROPEL!!!!
FIRE!

 
This is SOAR!!!! 
Watch this group SOAR!
OFF TO THE GALA...hello ISAGENIX man!

Selfies...Selfies...and MORE Selfies!



So fun to get to meet the COOVERS!

Late night wine and taco stop with these lovely ladies!

The lighting was not great...but these ladies are my PEOPLE!

Who's READY for TONY ROBBINS?

Lovely dinner with this beauty to celebrate her journey and her birthday!

It was a fun last night in VEGAS.
Soaking it all in, dreaming together, building relationships.



Quick head shots before heading home!


Thanks Jennifer for joining me in VEGAS and allowing me to share Isagenix with you!  August has already proved to be amazing and I can't wait to build and grow with you!

As a friend said today...you can Judge ME or you can JOIN ME!  This journey is EPIC and full of so many amazing opportunities!  Love yourself...Seek to be the difference you want to see...Learn to accept your destiny...GROW with other amazing people who want you to succeed and will SUPPORT you along the way!  

SOAR BEYOND LIMITS!

PROPEL YOUR DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment