Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter 2013!

Happy Easter from our little family to yours!

Cuddling with Grammy at Easter Service.

I missed you Cuz...you totally need to go to California
...there is this thing called Sunshine there!


Our little poser...in his Easter Best!

 Hmmm, do you think that I'm going to get some Easter treats?

Posing and Giggling...my papa is so silly!

 Only papa can make me laugh like this...

 Daddy, that's not brunch, that's my FOOT!!!

 The Meyer Family Self-Portrait!

 Hanging out with my little man!

Taking a break from all these pictures and enjoying the sunshine.

Special time with my Great-Aunt Roxy...I think she knows the Easter Bunny!

 Four Generations!





Great Grandma hanging out with Griffin!

 

Looks like someone had too much fun!
Beautiful Day with family and celebration of Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment