Saturday, November 10, 2012

ONE WEEK OLD - Already?!?!

Seriously, where did the time go!
We reached our DUE DATE and celebrated Griffin's ONE week birthday!

Still on the light, but his levels were dropping ....now down to 14.6 and almost is the safe zone (12-14)!  We were proud that he was gaining weight and getting better...still pretty yellow!


Are you kidding me...how cute is this?!?!

Chukar has learned to sleep when the baby sleeps...
even if Mom still hasn't learned that yet!

A picture of how the light looks...when he is not is his little sleeper!

Almost Naked Baby posing!

Wednesday morning...a few of my friends came over to bring breakfast and coffee....
meet Griffin and visit!  So lucky to have these ladies in my life!

Beckett, Owen, Carter, Olivia, Griffin and Jillian!

Babies and Mamas!
Kelby and Beckett, Jenn and Owen, Kristen and Carter, 
Jen and Olivia, Me and Griffin, Jenn and Jillian
(from left to right)

After the ladies left, it was time for a mini photo-shoot for the ONE WEEK pictures!

Chukar telling Griffin that everything will be ok...
and Mama won't always take this many pictures!

All my BOYS...hanging out!

What an amazing 1st week we had!
We love our little man more than we could have ever imagined and getting to see Rich as a proud papa has made my love for him grow deeper than I knew possible!  I am basically exploding with LOVE everyday and can't believe how blessed I am for my little family.

Lucky in LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment