Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 2 - November 1, 2012

A post full of pictures from Day 2....so we can remember each day of the first week, we separated the days so we could see our little man grow! 

Day 2 was a Thursday and our 2nd day at Overlake Hospital.  We were starting to settle into our routine...Feed, Poop, Sleep, Repeat!  Plus, we had a few visitors and newborn photos taken by the hospital photographer!  

Daily visits from the doctors and nurses and our first introduction to Bilirubin and Griffin's rising levels and Jaundice diagnosis.  He was in the "high" normal range so no treatment was necessary.



Hanging out with Grammy.

BIG YAWN...so cuddly warm in my blanket.

A quick shot in my "Just Born" onesie...a fun way that Mom and Dad can track my growth 
(and remember how small I once was).

Fish lips...or is he looking for a boobie?

Darn photographer is here and making me pose in a basket...but look at how cute I am?!?!

Thursday afternoon my "Auntie" Amanda came and visited and instantly fell in love with me.

Our little family...so much love for this little man already!


Dad had a long day and was resting with me.

Griffin loves cuddling with Dad (and I think Dad loves it just as much)!
Mom loves it too...and my heart explodes with the love these 2 already have for each other.

I'm spent...Day 2 was busy and I'm ready for bed!
At least for an hour or two!

Day 2 came and went...and then it was Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment