Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Love + Chaos = Family Photos Summer 2023

 The Meyer Family - Summer 2023!


I'm pretty good about the "annual" family photos and it's not for you, it's for me.  I love photos, I love capturing where the kids are, I love forcing them to dress up and dance around in a field...well, maybe not all of that, but I am always BLOWN away by the photos that come when they land in my inbox.  I'm getting better with printing them and hanging them on our walls, sharing them and just enjoying this stage. Thanks Dolly (Raven Ocean Portraits) for these amazing photos!!!!


So for me, it's a mini time capsule that takes me back to a moment.  

Griffin - Age 10 - on the cusp of 5th grade and home from his first mission trip. He is growing in maturity, pushing his boundaries and becoming more resilient through some of the challenges God has placed in his life.

Millicent - barely 9 and blossoming into a lovely young lady about to enter 4th grade. She is independent but also needy, sweet and sassy and her love of the Lord is exploding.

Leighton Jo - 4 (close to the BIG 5) and giving us all the feels of a kiddo ready to conquer the world...we are grateful that she still has 1 year until kinder and are soaking up all the preschool days this year!

This quote speaks to my heart...and is now here for the moments beyond.

“You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Just breathe, notice, study their faces and little feet. Pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today. It will be over before you know it.” – Jen Hatmaker

I am so grateful that I started this little time capsule when Griffin was just a "bean" in my belly and that through all the years, the ups and downs, the time capsule is here for the MOM-ments so MOM will never forget! xoxo, Stacie







































No comments:

Post a Comment