Sunday, April 26, 2020

We MARCH along...not knowing what is to come!

It's a little weird to look back at life less than 7 weeks ago...when mornings were full of alarms, rushing around to get out the door, packing lunches and giving so many kisses because it would be at least 7 hours until we saw each other again....

The imagination and thought that goes into building the BIGGEST lego tower we can!


Hello...tooth #2 is gone and Miss Brown sent me a picture to document.

Just a random Wednesday lunching with my littlest lady!

Next up, hair and nails for Millie!!

This was the beginning of the shut down...we had an amazing Isagenix event we were planning to go to and just like that...life changed.  We ended up turning the lemons into wine night with the gals...so not all was lost! The momentum and excitement going into that week was crazy for Isagenix and I'm thankful for this side hustle that has remained constant through the uncertainty.

Science Fair countdown...less than 2 weeks away and we were heading to California so it was time to put the finishing touches on it!

Friday play dates with the littles! Thanks Tanya for coming up to hang!



THIS ONE...has become a BIG girl over night!  I mean, not really, but is growing up so fast.

When Friday night dinner with friends was something that seemed so "normal" and that school being cancelled for a week wasn't a BIG deal!

When Leighton's room is way to quiet...and you bust down the door to find this...

Shake Stealer!

More amazing lego creations!!!

Just a random doughnut day before school...for the heck of it! I didn't realize it would be the last...as they wouldn't step foot in kindergarten or 1st grade again.  It's something so weird to write down and I still can't quite process the lack of closure we have on this year.


I'm thankful for our health and finding a little balance in this crazy. I look forward to when my kids can flourish in school again...but for now, I'll take the slow starts, the 3 meals a day together, the extra hugs and I love yous, and the memories that are being built in this crazy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment