Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Dayz of May!

Silly kids.  Sunny weather.  Guacamole. Big boy potty. May has started with a BANG!

Cinco de Mayo we tried a new restaurant and it got the Griffin Guacamole approved...proof is the bowl getting licked clean!

Someone is showing "some" interest in the BIG BOY potty...and has even had some success!  Yeah.

Race time!

Millie and Katelyn smiling for Grammy!

Rich and I even got to have a little DATE NIGHT...woo hoo!


Griffin made me a very special Mother's Day plant at preschool.  He even came home saying "Happy Mudder's Day".  Love him!

Baby Georgia and Miss M after a fabulous brunch with friends!

Saturday errands with the fam!

Sunshine and Water!

Mother's Day was a special day...I got to spend with my kiddos, my mom, and my mother-in-law meaning that the kids got to see both Grammys too!

Miss M and Grammy J.

Jenn and I took Mom out for a special afternoon at the winery!


Sisters!

May also marked Teacher appreciation week and Griffin was happy to celebrate Mrs. F and Mrs. B.

Pajama party at school!

Griffin taking a selfie with Mommy!

And another with Grammy!

This picture needs an explanation...Grammy was singing and Millie decided she had enough!

Goofball!

I also got to meet Baby DJ and give his mama BIG hugs!

Sis sporting a client's onesie!

Soccer practice and "Team" picture.


Exhibit #182 of this Monkey having NO FEAR!

Posing!

Checking out Elmo.

These two are so much fun...can't wait to see what the rest of May holds for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment