Thursday, April 3, 2014

28 weeks and counting!

Then and now....a little comparison of sorts for those that are interested!






Then:
Waist: 40.5 inches (around)
Weight: 156.8 lbs (Total pregnancy increase 13 lbs)

Now:
Waist: 38.0 inches (around)
Weight: 146.6 lbs Total increase (Total pregnancy increase 20.2 lbs)
Disclaimer: I've gained more this time, but just passed my starting weight last time so don't feel too bad yet...so NO more comments on my weight! 

About baby: Baby is moving, shaking, flipping, growing and being amazing!

About mama: Oh mama!  Hmm, what can I say about me?!?!  I love being pregnant, but am so sick of people commenting on it.  I'm either too big, too small, too wide, too sensitive, too "something".  I don't get it.  Why does being pregnant mean that the peanut gallery can comment on everything you do or say?!?!  My other favorite is people discounting my feelings or emotions and saying "she's pregnant" that why she is reacting that way....  I could vent for days on this subject, but will choose not too.

Newsflash: I like being pregnant!  There are days where I struggle with feeling like a huge whale...days I struggle with wondering if I can manage 2 kiddos (with the love and support of my wonderful husband)...days where I wonder if I will ever be ME again...but then most days, I'm just thankful to be on this amazing journey and excited to meet this little person in just a few short months!

Planning for baby:  What a difference 4 weeks makes....it seems like we have finally figured out a few things with one being this baby is going to be here in about 84 days.  We are not able to schedule the c-section yet, but should be able to at our next appointment.  However, a few things that we have figured out:
  • Boy name and Girl name (YEAH!!!!) - that was huge!
  • Bedding for Barracuda's room and color scheme (We love Land of Nod)!

  • Newborn Photographer!
Can't believe that we are so close to meeting this little angel!  We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment