Sunday, February 5, 2017

Everything is BIGGER in TEXAS!

I started Isagenix a little skeptical.
I shared my story with a little apprehension. 
I decided to go to NYKO on a whim.

I learned SO much in the last 3 months about myself that I feel bolder, more confident, open to change, love to share, am open to criticism and feel more comfortable in my skin.  My heart is BIGGER from the experiences I have had and continues to expand with all the love I have for the people I have met.

THIS. IS. ME.

Day One of NYKO: Words can not describe how amazing it feels to be surrounded by positive people who are looking to better their lives, help others and grow.  
How fun is that!!!

A fun night out in San Antonio.

Day Two of NYKO: Team Day

This group of ladies (and gentlemen) are amazing...I met friends from around the country from all walks of life who came together with a shared vision to change their future and make it better. 

These two ladies hold a special place in my heart and we have built a bond in a short time that is just amazing.  Two like minded women who are helping me grow and learn each day while supporting me, guiding me and sharing the journey.  

All SMILES for this fun team!

This experience was one of a kind...I have never experienced something like this and love the sense of community and teamwork.  I can't wait to see how 2017 continues to unfold and now I have the tools to help accelerate that change!

This is ME.  
I'm growing and learning.
I'm happy to help and show you how I found myself again.
I'm dreaming BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment