Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mama turns 35!

Holy smokes...when did this happen or maybe WHERE did the last 35 years go?!?!  I'm happy to say that I can't imagine being in a better place or loving where the road has taken me more.  It might have had some bumps along the way (and more bumps to come), but I think that I am right where I'm supposed to be.

On my actual b-day, I was lucky enough to spend it with my hubby and kiddos and enjoy seeing somewhere we had never been!

We packed up early on Tuesday morning and headed south!

We arrived at NW Trek to take in some animals and enjoy the beautiful day!

Dad in charge of G and Mom in charge of M...we were on our way!

Meyer Family Selfie...poor Miss M is always hidden, but her day will come when she faces out and everyone can be seen!

Snack time while we waited for the tram!

We saw a bunch of cool animals and here are just a few from the tram ride!

A MOOSE!

A MOOSE with a BLACK-TAIL DEER in the back.

CLOSE UP!

The boys being silly on the tram.

A herd of Bison.

A Big Horn Sheep (Go Rams!)

A Barn Owl.

A Snowy Owl.

BALD EAGLES!!! Amazing to see this close.

Golden Eagles

It was a fab day with the family but it was time to head home for naps!  Good news is the kiddos (and me) all got naps on our way home.

Griff showing off his souvenir from NW Trek.

We settled in for the evening with a nice bottle of wine and dinner.

Yummy, yummy!  Cab Franc, Steak and Crab!  My favs!

Plus, a little birthday tiramisu to cap off the night!

Thanks Rich for such a special day!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment