Saturday, January 18, 2014

16 Weeks Already!


How am I already 16 weeks PREGNANT with our Little Barracuda Meyer???

I guess it doesn't matter how fast it happened...but the fact is we are already into the 2nd trimester and this little person is coming.

A funny comparison of sorts....

Week 16 with Monster and then Week 16 with 'Cuda and Monster (he had to join the picture)!
The funny thing is, when asked...I think I'm SOOOO  much bigger this time around, but from the picture...I look about the same.  Who knows?!?!  It's a crazy little journey we are on!

So what's new, different, crazy or just plain different from my first pregnancy?

  1. Nausea: Simply put, didn't have much with Monster, but I struggled with it during my 1st trimester with 'Cuda.
  2. Size: Can't hide my belly AT ALL!
  3. Attitude: Definitely less hormonal, but still have my ups and downs
  4. Food: Yuck! Nothing ever sounds good except SUSHI and TEPANYAKI....go figure!
  5. Stress:  Less worried about what life will be like after baby and more worried about development during
  6. Girl or Boy: Rich thinks girl, I think boy.
  7. Due Date: Weird to know that we get to pick when Little 'Cuda enters the world as we have decided to proceed with another C-Section
  8. Excitement: More excited than words to meet this little person (exactly the same as before)!
A little note on the name: Little Barracuda Meyer was named while in Kauai in October 2013.  We found out we were pregnant during this adventure and a Barracuda was the only fish we caught on our fishing excursions.  We joked that Griffin was going to be a "MONSTER" and that is how he got his name...when he turned out to be such an angel and easy baby....we thought, what is worse than a MONSTER.  A BARRACUDA, given!  We hope that our Little 'Cuda has a BIG heart, huge personality, great soul and love for family and friends.

Let the countdown begin until the MEYER FOUR becomes the MEYER FIVE 
and welcomes Little 'Cuda Meyer!  

We love you to the moon and back already!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to wait to find out the gender again? When are you due? I should be able to figure it out, but I think you will have 2 under the age of 2, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to find out AGAIN....:) Due on July 3rd, and yes, 2 under 2. Actually, 2 under 20 months. hahah! Sent you a message Janelle. :)

    ReplyDelete