Thursday, May 16, 2013

Food Monster

 Who loves FOOD....that guy! 

When we named him Monster over a year ago, we never thought he would turn into such a FOOD MONSTER.  This little man can PUT IT DOWN (probably what is filling up that second chin).

A little taste of what he's been eating lately:
Yams
Mangos
Oatmeat
Peas
Chicken with Apples
Peach and Banana

He definitely has no apprehension when it comes to trying new things...but remains to be full of expressions when he is a little unsure.  I guess he trusts what his mama is making...we will see how long that lasts?!?!  For now, I'm the best cook in the world, until he gets "real" food and figures out that papa is the chef of the family!  I will keep my #1 spot as long as possible...and I can definitely say I enjoy making baby food a whole heck of a lot more that pumping.  


This is a little sample of the peach and banana...looks pretty tasty!!!!

YUMMY! YUMMY! 
In his tummy...so intent on getting that food in his belly and also trying to help mama with the spoon!  Soon enough G, soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment