Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Pictures

Another week...and this one brought Griffin's 1st Apple Cup!  Rich and I headed out to an early breakfast before the game with our little fan and then separated to our own TV's to watch the game...Rich at home with Chukar and I was off to my parent's with Griff!

He was such the neutral fan...signalling TOUCHDOWN for both teams.  When all was said and done, the Cougs were victorious and Griffin will be sporting the Crimson and Gray next year for Apple Cup!  It was a hard fought game.....

Friday, while Mom did some work, Great-Grandma took Griffin off my hands...
he is such a handful!!!!

Then, Grammy gave Griff a bath (in his cousin's tub)...
HE LOVED IT (and so did Grammy)!!!


Friday Night, Rich, Griffin and I went over to Bryan and Michaela's for dinner...and hung out with Alison and Emily!  He now has more potential ladies...he loves Cougars!

After all was said and done, Rich and I had some snuggle time with our boys!
  Love that they get along so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment